We are pleased to announce the 12th Annual Regional DV-NJ Chapters HIMSS Conference: “Healthcare Rocks”!
This is a regional meeting sponsored jointly by the New Jersey and Delaware Valley HIMSS chapters.
When: October 23 – 25, 2019
Where: Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City, NJ
Hotel Registration: Click Here
Event Flyer: Click Here
Event Agenda: Click Here
Start-up Corner Flyer: Click Here
Start-up Corner Innovation Flyer: Click Here
Fall Event-Specific Sponsorship Opportunities and Registration: Click Here
Note: DeMarse is the new exhibit vendor that will work with our Sponsors to register and for any other exhibit needs. Sponsors should only use this registration page to sign up to play golf or if they need to pay for an additional person from their organization.
The Delaware Valley and New Jersey Chapters of HIMSS are thrilled to announce our 12th Annual Fall Conference “Healthcare Rocks!” This event is taking place at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, 1000 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 on Wednesday, October 23rd - Friday, October 25, 2019. A networking reception will precede the conference on Wednesday evening. The Thursday conference includes a jam-packed schedule of keynote presentations and 5 educational track sessions.
Key highlights we’ve lined up for this year’s exciting event:
Wednesday, October 23rd:
- Kick-off Wednesday morning with our annual and always fun golf outing at the Seaview Golf Resort, a fantastic opportunity to network with colleagues and enjoy one of the best courses in the tri-state area.
- Once again, we are offering a CPHIMS review class on Wedsesday at half price. We have confirmed that Ruth Bowen will be the instructor. More details to follow.
- Following a day of fun on the course, relax and celebrate with our Wednesday night opening reception of great food, beverages and networking.
Thursday, October 24th:
- Thursday begins with exceptional keynote speakers
- Continue your day by attending a variety of the 15 informative educational sessions with over 5 tracks focused on topics such as: Population Health, Provider Care Coordination, Patient Engagement, Security, Emerging Care Delivery and their related technologies and strategic direction.
- Enjoy demonstrations in our exhibit hall as you visit our sponsors to gain a better understanding of the solutions offered to help solve your healthcare needs.
- Visit the startup corner to check out the latest innovations in Healthcare Information Technology
- Annual CIO panel discussion
Friday, October 25th: