Registration is now open for the 9th Annual DV/NJHIMSS Event on October 19th - 21st, 2016 at Harrah’s Resort Hotel and Casino, Atlantic City, NJ.
The conference title is: The Essential Role of Technology in Population Health.
During the event, you will hear dynamic keynote speakers and attend a packed agenda of educational sessions where presenters provide insight into the latest trends in how technology enables Population Health. Network with hundreds of your local colleagues and meet with area vendors whose products are helping shape the future of Population Health.
This year’s event will once again be located Harrah’s Resort Conference Center in a sophisticated marina setting with beautiful views of Atlantic City. Here are a few Key highlights:
- We have confirmed three Nationally recognized Keynote speakers on Thursday, October 20th:
Steve Adubato, PhD is a broadcaster, author and motivational speaker, who regularly appears on Today show, CNN, Fox, AM970 and NPR as a media and political analyst.
Jeffrey Brenner, MD founded the Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers in 2003, where he has since served as Executive Director. Nationally recognized thought leader in leveraging population health data and analytics to address and support the population needs of a community.
Judy Murphy, CNO for IBM Global Healthcare, where she helps put together (create) health IT solutions for providers in order to improve health and health care, and lower costs. Judy has a long-standing reputation of patient advocacy and maintaining a “patient-centric” point of view, and approaches her work with unyielding energy as well as passion and commitment to the healthcare transformation enabled by technology.
- Kick-off the event Wednesday morning with our annual golf outing at the Seaview Golf Resort, a fantastic opportunity to network with colleagues and enjoy one of the best courses in the tristate area.
- Join us for an unforgettable networking reception at The Pool at Harrah’s Resort and Casino. This indoor tropical paradise under a 90-foot glass dome, will be the venue for our Wednesday night opening event of great food, beverages and networking.
- Select from a variety of exceptional educational sessions offered all day Thursday, with 6 educational breakout tracks consisting of 24 sessions that you won’t want to miss (more details to be posted soon!
- Visit with over 90 of our sponsor’s booths to enjoy demonstrations and get a better understand of the solutions offered to help solve your healthcare needs in support of population health.
- Convenient, high-end restaurants and shopping located right at Harrah’s Resort
To access presentations, education credits and our survey, please see the following: