DVHIMSS Winter Symposium – Translating Meaningful Use into Meaningful Care
- Increase awareness and understanding of key local initiatives around how to translate Meaningful Use into Meaningful Care.
- Understand the clinical and business impact of Meaningful Use.
- Learn about the challenges of implementing various Meaningful Use measures in your organization and how to overcome them.
- See how Meaningful Use has translated into initiatives that have demonstrated specific outcomes related to care delivery.
CPHIMSS Credits: 5
Opening Keynote Afternoon Keynote
John Glaser Ph.D., CEO, Siemens Healthcare
Hear healthcare IT veteran, John Glaser Ph.D., give his unique perspective on the Healthcare IT landscape and the impact of Meaningful Use on care delivery.
|James Buehler MD., Health Commissioner, Philadelphia
CIO/CMIO Panel-– Hear local CIOs, CMIOs and clinical leaders discuss the challenges with MU and how it has impacted clinical care.
- Mike Restuccia, Vice President & CIO at University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Harm Scherpbier MD, CMIO of Mainline Health
- Tom Pacek, Vice President and CIO at Inspira Health Network
- Eli Lourie MD, Attending Physician and Meaningful Use Leader at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Local healthcare leaders will share their thoughts and experiences in two tracks of content-filled presentations on the impact of MU on clinical care, population health, EMR implementation and more:
- Track 1: Meaningful Use enablement of Population Health initiatives
- Track 2: Meaningful Use enablement of Patient Engagement and Clinical Care
- Healthcare IT Professionals
- Clinical Leaders
- Informatics Professionals
Session A - Track 1: DVHIMSS-WinSym15-Britton-Buitendijk.pdf
Session A - Track 2: DVHIMSS-WinSym15-Lourie.pdf
Session B - Track 1: DVHIMSS-WinSym15-Wilt-Clark.pdf
Session B - Track 2: DVHIMSS-WinSym15-Robles.pdf
Session C - Track 1: DVHIMSS-WinSym15-Holtzman.pdf
Session C - Track 2: DVHIMSS-WinSym15-Levinthal.pdf